SCIENCE TEACHER for the school year 2018/19
- Preparing and delivering ability- and age-appropriate curricula
- Demonstrating hands-on activities prior to assignment
- Assigning homework, including supplemental reading and science projects
- Evaluating student performance on tests, reports and lab activities
- Collaborating with other teachers, staff, students and parents to support student progress
- Staying current on the latest technology and scientific discoveries
- Coordinating school science fairs
- Mentoring students and preparing them for science competitions
Teacher of Computing and ICT
- Ensure the delivery of the Computing curriculum to the highest possible standard
- Deliver exciting and innovative lessons across all ages and abilities
- Carry out a share of school duties and extracurricular activities, including games where appropriate
- Interest in teaching and learning pedagogy
- Ability to create exciting and innovative teaching and learning resources
- Ability to maximise student outcomes immaterial of pupil ability
- Excellent communication skills with pupils, parents and staff
- To keep abreast of relevant curricular and educational developments
- Monitoring of pupil progress
- Willingness to reflect on teaching practice and to be open to learning new ideas and techniques
- Must be enthusiastic and able to motivate and inspire pupils good ICT skills
- To support individual pupils and groups of pupils through attendance of such events as recitals, concerts, plays and major extracurricular events
We are growing quickly and are always looking for motivated and enthusiastic teachers.
If the desired position is not available in this section, please send us your C.V. anyway and we will get back to you!
Send us your C.V. today.
Bright Horizons School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children at our school and expects al staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be subject to police checks and will need to provide proof of their suitability to work with children.