SCIENCE TEACHER for the school year 2018/19
- Preparing and delivering ability- and age-appropriate curricula
- Demonstrating hands-on activities prior to assignment
- Assigning homework, including supplemental reading and science projects
- Evaluating student performance on tests, reports and lab activities
- Collaborating with other teachers, staff, students and parents to support student progress
- Staying current on the latest technology and scientific discoveries
- Coordinating school science fairs
- Mentoring students and preparing them for science competitions
We are growing quickly and are always looking for motivated and enthusiastic teachers.
If the desired position is not available in this section, please send us your C.V. anyway and we will get back to you!
Send us your C.V. today.
Bright Horizons School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children at our school and expects al staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be subject to police checks and will need to provide proof of their suitability to work with children.